- Here’s all you need to know to have a great experience and hopefully win some money in our tournament. This tournament is a 2v2 Rebirth Bracket-style tournament. Your team will party up with your opposing team in a group of 4. The team with the higher seed will host the team with the lower seed. You will queue into Rebirth Resurgence Quads (public servers).Teams will be randomly seeded into the tournament bracket.Feel free to speak with the opposing team in the Bring It On discord lobby. Once the game starts mute the opposing team within the game.The team with the most kills by the end of the match wins that round. The team that wins 2 rounds first wins the match (Best of 3). If you lose once, you’re not out yet! Double elimination rules apply so if you lose 2 matches, you’re out of the tournament.After your game ends, please send a picture of your result into the Bring It On Call of Duty channel.To PARTICIPATE
- In order for us to verify your result, you will need to make your Cod Tracker user public. Through this site, we record live scores for final results on our leaderboard. If you have problems to make your account public follow this link: How do I make my Activision account public. If you do not have a public Activision account you will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Make sure to join the Bring It On discord channel so you can communicate with your opponents, ask questions, and send in your results.
ALL PLAYERS MUST STREAM THEIR GAMEPLAY ON TWITCH!
- You can view the bracket at https://challonge.com/n8eynmxo!Cheating and bans
- Reverse boosting will result in being banned from the tournament.
- In order to participate, you must have at least 20 Warzone games played on your Activision account.
- Any form of cheating will result from an automatic ban from this event and all future events.